CAPLC (European Coordination of Associations and Individuals for Freedom of Conscience).
This ONG follows a humanist universal call towards peace, brotherhood and tolerance regarding all human beings. It stemmed out of the following observations:
-worldwide, an unparalleled crisis of civilisation, aggravated by recurrent economic, social and financial upheavals pours on mankind an array of evils and disasters: genocide, poverty, unemployment, starvation, terrorism, crime, drugs, extinction of species…
– On the « old continent », the European Union allowed since 1957, the gathering of communities of which the history, the beliefs, the language, the level of life seem as many obstacles to the creation of a great federal European state;
– The founders of CAP Europe are convinced that this patchwork of peoples and cultures constitutes a considerable legacy and wealth as long as the European construction is inspired by principles of brotherhood, solidarity and tolerance. Europe will be then able by its example and its international weight to bring a major contribution to the creation of a world of peace, justice and fraternity.
CAP Europe intends to fully contribute to this magnificent endeavour and to work for this new world.
Within this general mission, the association:
– Addresses and welcomes all individuals having the awareness level to consider themselves a citizen of the world, beyond the belonging to a State.
– Works for the creation and the enhancement of solidarity and fraternity of all communities aiming at an international peaceful free society;
– Favours a spirit of tolerance, peace and equality among all ethnic, national, social and religious groups
– Affirms its unconditional support to the principles of: the Universal Declaration of Human Rights of December 10, 1948, the European Convention of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms of November 4, 1950, the International Convention on the Rights of the Child of November 20, 1989, the Chart of Fundamental Rights of the European Union of December 7, 2000;
– Intends to stay ever neutral and independent from politics and money.